Wednesday 7 October 2015

HAVING A MENTOR IS ONE CRUCIAL KEY TO SUCCESS

Everybody want to be successful in life, having a good house, a good
vehicle, a good spouse, you want your children to go to the best
schools ever, you want everything about yourself to be successful.
Well that can be achieved if only you have a mentor in your life!

I said in my article "Pursue what you are passionate about", a mentor
is a person who has accomplished in the field which you are passionate
in, and you try to emulate some of his ways and also learn from
his/her mistakes. He/she must be in the field which you want to
pursue. You can't have a mentor whose field is contrary to your dream.
If your passion is in business, find a mentor who is in the business
sector. If it is music, also do the same, find a mentor who is in the
music industry.

Like me, George Wachiuri is my mentor. He is the founder of Optiven
Limited, a company which deals in Real Estate. Mr. George tried to get
into business 15 times and they all failed before he founded Optiven
Limited which is now worth KSH 1 billion. 15 times is quite a lot, he
probably wanted to give up but his persistence kept him going. That's
is the main reason why I adore him. You can check out his blog
www.georgewachiuri.com.

My passion is business and I've been desiring to venture into Real
Estate sector since when I was a small kid. I believe under his
mentorship, I will be able to achieve my goal. Sir you really inspire
me!

A mentor is like a teacher who will model you properly, if it is
criticizing you, he/she will do it because they want you be better
like them. So if you want to be successful find someone to mentor you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.