Wednesday 30 December 2015

MAKE 2016 A SUCCESSFUL YEAR BY YOUR MOUTH!



When 2015 began everyone was saying "happy new year, it's a new year
with new things etc", and many resolutions concerning it were made!
Well, less than 48 hours are remaining before we kiss 2015 goodbye,
what achievement have you made? Did you accomplish your resolutions?
Personally, it has been a great year, I've achieved a number of goals!

What stood out conspicuously for me was that about 98% of what I
decreed towards the year actually came true! I prophesied positive
things over my life, and exactly they emerged in 2015. Indeed there is
power in the tongue as the Holy Bible articulate.

What do you want in 2016? Confess it, type it down on the Notebook app
on your phone and work towards it as early as 1st of January. By the
time December 31st 2016 comes, you won't look back and start
complaining.

Speak success over your life, speak protection over your family,
refute any negative misfortune that may happen in 2016, and work
towards your goals.

I WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.